Our advisors include a vibrant network of experienced mentors as well as a smaller panel of veteran industry experts called Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIR). Mentors and EIRs include entrepreneurs, business executives, angel and venture capital investors, attorneys and others who have sector-specific expertise and can advise on specific aspects of developing your innovation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kinds of engagements are offered through the program? As part of the Innovation Fund application all teams are required to participate in a four month engagement with an advisor.
Apply to Join!
Discover the perfect resource to help create impact with your innovation.
- Track your progress.
- Proactively engage your advisor.
- Keep open communication between all members of the team.
- Ask for advice on everything.
- Blame your advisor if his or her advice doesn't work out.
- Expect the advisor to know all the answers.