The Executive Advisors and Review Team Honorarium (EARTH) program of the Flexible Infrastructure for Resilient Entrepreneurship (FIRE) facilitates one-to-one advising relationships that connect incentivized executive advisors with startup teams to accelerate company development. Executive advising helps you to expand networks, gain new knowledge and insights, and build new skills.
The EARTH project will provide a core support structure for innovators in the region to access the complementary expertise needed to shape and forward early-stage ventures. Developing and adapting this cross region-referenceable platform for rapid, early-stage team building will facilitate the fluid assembly of the right paring of expertise to shape an emergent opportunity.
The Internship Consultants for Entrepreneurs (ICE) are paid interns assigned to a startup for a specific project. This is a three month engagement that will be beneficial to both parties. An initial project and milestones will be agreed upon and weekly progress reports will be submitted by the intern during the three month engagement. A final survey will be submitted to complete the internship.
Connect with Laurie to learn more
Are you an Executive Advisor or Intern Consultant?
- IDENTIFY a startup with a gap you can fill
- ENGAGE company leadership for mutual interest
- SUBMIT the partnership for program approval
- ACCELERATE startup success
Why Become a Startup participant?
- PARTNER with an experienced startup advisor or intern consultant
- FILL a skills/knowledge gap within your team
- VET potential senior leadership for longer term goals
- ACCELERATE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell